MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- visioning and implementing the Confirmation and Youth Ministry process
- Recruit, train and supervise volunteer leaders
- Build and maintain relationships with students and their families as well as church and school staff.
- Network with other youth workers and the community
- oversee budget
- Attend staff meetings and work closely with the Pastor and Associate Priests.
- Collaborate with liturgy council and musicians in program preparation and implementation.
Must have some experience in Youth Ministry. Must be able to work in a collaborative style. Certified Catechists is a plus. May work into a full time position.