The Archdiocese of Los Angeles Web Portal
High School Principal
Holy Family High School College Preparatory: Glendale, CA
We are seeking a Principal for a Parish-based Catholic High School in the Glendale area that presently enrolls and serves 160 young women. Holy Family High School College Preparatory empowers young women by fostering individual integrity, social responsibility, and a lifelong passion for learning. A rigorous curriculum, expansive extracurricular program, dedicated outreach services, and innovative community bridge classes that cultivate the unique potential of a culturally and economically diverse student body.
The Principal is responsible for the overall academic and administrative excellence of the High School, and works in close collaboration with the Pastor of Holy Family Parish.
The ideal candidate for Principal will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration/Leadership (California Credential is preferred), with at least three years of educational administration/leadership experience (preferrably at the high school level)
- Is a practicing Roman Catholic who has knowledge and understanding of the Catholic faith, and who leads an exemplary Christian life
- Is deeply committed to the development of the faith life of teachers and students
- Participates annually in the Department of Catholic Schools ongoing education program for principals
- Recognizes and appreciates the role of a Catholic high school in the life of a parish community
- Is people-oriented, pleasant, perceptive, emotionally aware, and concerned with the inter-relationships of staff and their well being
- Is collaborative in dealing with diverse ethnic groups
- Is committed and motivated to increase enrollment through methodical, systemic marketing of our school to the parish and greater community
- Is competent in administrative and financial matters
- Oversees the overall academic and administrative excellence of the High School
- Works in close collaboration and communication with the Pastor of Holy Family Parish.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and current resume to the email address listed below.
Information/Application Contact:Holy Family High School College Preparatory: Glendale, CA
ATTN: Fr. Jim Bevacqua, Pastor
c/o Ms. Cherry Pastores
Holy Family Parish
209 E. Lomita Ave
Glendale, CA 91205