All applicants need to meet the following requirements:
1. Be a practicing Catholic.
2. Be familiar with and have the ability to implement Core Instructional Practices and
Common Core State Standards in math.
3. Have the desire to be a team player and share in the vision of high academic
achievement for its students.
4. Possess a valid teaching credential.
5. Have the ability to write long-range unit plans.
6. Organize a successful Science Fair
7. Preference given to those with technology/IT skills.