Requests for information regarding burial details must be made in writing
and mailed via US Mail to the individual cemetery location. Email requests
are not available at this time.
Please include the following information with your request:
- Deceased first name, middle name, last name
- List any possible nicknames
- Approximate date of death
- Approximate date of birth
- Name of next of kin (if known)
- Indicate your relationship to deceased
- Your full name and address information
Information available includes:
- Burial/Entombment Location
- Date of death
- Date of interment/entombment
- Place of death (if available)
- Memorial (yes or no)
- Mortuary/Funeral Director name (if available)
Please note that record searches are performed by cemetery staff
members. Research will be subject to a fee of $25.00 per name.
Available information is listed above, no copies of original documents
will be provided. We ask that you please provide a self addressed
stamped envelope and allow several weeks for your reply. Burial
locations are provided to visitors in the Cemetery Office free of
charge. Please check individual Cemetery locations for visitation and
office hours prior to planning your visit.
We are unable to provide photographs, copies of death
certificates, and/or any confidential account holder information such
as account holders name, address, and phone number.
Links to California Birth/Death Certificate Records: