The following forms have been issued by the Human Resources Department for the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. Questions about how to complete or properly use the forms can be made by calling (213) 637-7371.
Addtional forms can be found in the HR Intranet site (ACES login required).
Forms are provided in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print. Download Acrobat Reader for Free.
• Employment Application - Rev. 7/2014
• Bi-Weekly Time Sheet for Non-Exempt Employee PDF | MS Word - Rev. 6/2014
• Bi-Weekly Time Sheet for Non-Exempt Employee PDF | MS Word - Rev. 6/2014 [Spanish/en Español]
• Bi-Weekly Attendance Report for Exempt Employee - Rev. 7/2014
• Benefits Program - Qualifying Life Event (QLE) Notification Form• Employee Work Record for 2014
• Emergency Information Contact Sheet
• Equal Employment Opportunity Guidelines
• Family and Medical Leave Policy (FMLA) - Rev 2013
• Family and Medical Leave Policy (FMLA) - Rev2013 - [Spanish/en Español]
• Form I-9 (2013) : Employment Eligibility Verification
• Form W-4 (2014) : Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate for 2014
• Form 5020 : Workers' Compensation: Employer's Report of Occupational Injury or Illness
• Form DWC1 : Workers' Compensation Claim Form & Notice of Potential Eligibility
• State Unemployment & Disability Exemption Notice to Employees
• Wage Disclosure Notice for Certain Non-Exempt Employees - Labor Code Section 2810.5 - Rev. 2015
• Workers' Compensation: Pamphlet for Newly Hired Employees (York Risk Services Group)
• Worker's Compensation : Work-Related Injury Reporting/Claims (York Risk Servces Group)
• Service Contract
• Respecting the Boundaries: Keeping Ministerial Relationships Healthy & Holy - Brochure (English)
• Respetar los Limites: Mantener las Relaciones Ministeriales Sanas Y Santas - Brochure (Spanish)