The Life Ministry in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles promotes the dignity and sanctity of human life from conception to natural death through programs advocating prayer, education, pastoral care and advocacy.
The Ministry is part of the Office of Life, Justice and Peace.
Join our Life, Justice & Peace Regional Meetings!
Invite your entire parish team, your DRE, your Grand Knight, your pastor, and your school families to our Life, Justice & Peace Regional Meetings. Discern the best strategy to serve your parish and help your group be more effective! This training will be exclusively about Leadership:
- Effective Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Growing Your Membership
- Working with Your Pastor and Parish Groups
- Troubleshooting Common Concerns
RSVP to one of the following meetings:
San Fernando Region - Monday, April 24th 7-9pm
Mary Immaculate Catholic Church
10390 Remick Ave. Pacoima, CA 91331
Special Guest: Bishop Joseph Brennan
We will also offer our amazing free resources for By Your Side LA, Care & Prepare, OneLife LA, Respect Life Week, and more.
- App for Life: Learn how your parish can launch the App for Life and pray for mothers and their unborn children.
- By Your Side LA: By Your Side LA is our brand new ministry walking with those affected by abortion. If you would like to promote or volunteer with this ministry, please check out our Merciful Companions ministry.
- Care & Prepare: A series of seminars on appropriate end of life care. Discussion topics include Church teaching on end of life ethics, quality care and advance healthcare directives, and pastoral care at the end of life.
- The Culture Project: Amazing young adult missionaries who speak on sexual integrity and human dignity to students grade 6-12 and young adults.
- Foster Care & Adoption: Learn how your parish can support children in foster care.
- Human Trafficking: Learn how your parish can fight human trafficking in your neighborhood.
- LA Faithful Citizen: Resources for faithful citizenship, elections, and advocacy.
- Life Justice & Peace Regional Leader Meetings: Twice annual meetings equipping parish leaders with the tools and strategy to inform and guide their parishioners throughout the year. Dates coming soon!
- OneLife LA: An annual event to unite communities and inspire positive action by celebrating the beauty and dignity of every human life from conception to natural death. Mark your calendars for OneLife LA January 20th, 2018!
- Respect Life Week Curriculum: Free, K-12 multimedia cross-curricular curriculum to teach students about life issues.